Κυριακή 9 Μαρτίου 2014

Nightclubbing in the Orcs' lair

What's that man?
Man...What's that?
How can they be like that?
It's breathtakingly shallow
It's nothing,
it's worse than making ballies with your snotties
which actually is something
-I mean, probably,I am not sure,my English are bad;
making ballies with your snotties...
Does that make any sense? -
I mean,
how can they still be alive
with such  boring  minds?
With such rudeness
and with such an almost unforgivable lack of taste..
Oh my, oh my....
Hahahahahah....
Oh my, oh my.....
Am I in Mordor?
Aaaand...
They are snobbish....
Of course...
Always the same mistake...
Hahahah...
Nothingness is
their sceptre
their crown
and their throne.
So, are they kings?
Are they?
Hmm?
Is nothingness a kingdom you can actually rule?
Anyway,
let's admit that:
I'm only writing this
because I feel this irresistible urge
to express myself
express ME
communicate
raise the bar
to a new world
a new challenge
with new words
for
the same old feelings
impulses
potentials.
Oh....Communicating your feelings...
Oh..that's a good thing...
more good
and sexy
and seductive
than anything,
it makes people melt together
and be born again
as one.
Yeah, it's a cliche.
But true...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου